Films on study technique for students in engineering!
These videos on study skills and technique are tailor-made for students at Faculty of Engineering, LTH. The purpose with is to give you the opportunity to find study strategies to improve your study results. You can choose to watch movies that suit your needs in area where you might feel the need to develop and improve.
– Publicerad den 11 oktober 2021
About the speaker Björn Liljeqvist
Björn Liljeqvist is a civil engineer in electrical engineering, author of the book "Study smart and learn more" and the book "Study smarter". He has successfully taught effective study techniques to tens of thousands of people for over a decade. Björn is also chairman of Mensa International.
Short films in Canvas
The short films cover subjects as:
- Study smarter - an introduction
- Before - During - After, three types of study sessions
- How to read course literature
- Get it done: Building habits and routines
- Study skills for problem solving
- How to remember what you learn