Temporary leave from studies

Termination of studies

Degree project

Apply for a course not offered in your programme

Apply for credit transfer

How do I find my programme planner?

To get assistance with your application for credit transfer please contact your programme planner. Please click on the link below to find the programme planner for your programme.

Contact information programme planners (in Swedish)


Contact your international coordinator.

Page Manager: | 2020-08-28