Booking of date for public defence
The date for public defence is booked by the doctoral student. You have to be registered in LADOK to be able to book a date for public defence.
You log in with your LUCAT id and password on LTH's Public Defence web.
If your personal identity number changed after 2018-03-26, you need to submit your old temporary registration number (t-number) in the system.
- Fill in the civic registration number (personnummer) of the doctoral student and click "Next".
- The dates which are booked by some other doctoral student within the same group of subjects is striked-out. It is still possible to book those dates, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Pick a free date and fill in the form to the right.
- Click "Book date".
- A receipt is shown and a confirmation-mail is sent to the doctoral student, the supervisor and the departmental secretary.
- If you want to change the date you repeat the procedure above. This is possible until the registration has started.
- If you want to delete your booking you repeat step 1 above and click "Delete booking". This is possible until the registration has started.