At LTH, a master’s student is considered to be a degree seeking student admitted to a two-year long international master’s programme or to an Erasmus+ international master’s programme. This is not to be confused with an exchange student studying at LTH for a semester or a year on an exchange agreement or if you are a double degree student at one of our 5-year long civil engineering programmes.
In the left menu, you as a master’s student can find information on how to apply and register for courses, about the degree project, the graduation ceremony and what to do after completing your studies.
Ladok for students
In Ladok, you can see your results on courses, register as well as print certificates etc. The data is retrieved from Ladok (the student registry).
Canvas LMS (Learning Management System) is the new educational platform adopted by Lund University where some courses will be administered.
Programmes and guilds
Programmes in alphabetical order with guilds in brackets:
- Architecture (A)
- Biotechnology (K)
- Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation (V)
- Embedded Electronics Engineering (E)
- Energy-Efficient and Environmental Building Design (Ing)
- Fire Safety Engineering (V)
- Food Innovation and Product Design (K)
- Food Technology and Nutrition (K)
- Industrial Design (A)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (I)
- Machine Learning, Systems and Control (F)
- Nanoscience (F)
- Pharmaceutical Technology; Discovery, Development and Production (K)
- Photonics (F)
- Production and Materials Engineering (M)
- Sustainable Energy Engineering (M)
- Sustainable Urban Design (A)
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (D)
- Water Resource Engineering (W)
- Wireless Communication (E)