Schedule and courses
Check your schedule with TimeEdit schedule generator.
- Open the schedule generator
- Click on “Schedule LTH” to see your schedule in English
- Enter the course code or the name of the course and click the search button.
- Click on your course name
- Repeat these steps for each course you’re taking. Once you’ve entered all your courses, click the button “Show schedule” to see an overview of all your courses
- You can get a link to your schedule (chain icon), print it (printer icon) or export it to your calendar or to a file (customise icon)
You can generate a schedule over your mandatory courses in your master programme.
- Follow step 1-2 in the previous guide
- Choose "Group" in the drop-down menu
- Write the code of your master programme
- Select the programme code and "Show schedule"
Master programmes codes for the schedule generator
Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation MKAT
Embedded Electronics Engineering MSOC
Energy-Efficient and Environmental Building Design MEMB
Fire Safety Engineering MFST1/2
Food Innovation and Product Design FIPDES2
Food Technology and Nutrition MLIV
Industrial Design MID
Logistics and Supply Chain Management MLOG
Machine Learning, Systems and Control MMSR
Pharmaceutical Technology; Discovery, Development and Production MLAK
Production and Materials Engineering MPRR
Sustainable Energy Engineering MHET
Sustainable Urban Design MSUD
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality MVAR
Water Resources Engineering MWLU
Wireless Communication MWIR
Combined schedule over courses from different faculties
If you are taking courses at other faculties than LTH, and want to generate a combined schedule, you choose "show filter" (to the right in the banner) and check the boxes of the other faculty/faculties you are taking courses at.
Curricula and course information
Curricula and timetables for LTH programmes by academic year.