Schedule and courses
Check your schedule with TimeEdit schedule generator.
- Open the schedule generator
- Click on “Schedule LTH” to see your schedule in English
- Enter the course code or the name of the course and click the search button.
- Click on your course name
- Repeat these steps for each course you’re taking. Once you’ve entered all your courses, click the button “Show schedule” to see an overview of all your courses
- You can get a link to your schedule (chain icon), print it (printer icon) or export it to your calendar or to a file (customise icon)
You can generate a schedule over your mandatory courses in your master programme.
- Follow step 1-2 in the previous guide
- Choose "Group" in the drop-down menu
- Write the code of your master programme
- Select the programme code and "Show schedule"
Master programmes codes for the schedule generator
- Architecture MARK
- Biotechnology MBIO
- Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation MKAT
- Embedded Electronics Engineering MSOC
- Energy-Efficient and Environmental Building Design MEMB
- Fire Safety Engineering MFST1/2
- Food Innovation and Product Design FIPDES2
- Food Technology and Nutrition MLIV
- Industrial Design MID
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MLOG
- Machine Learning, Systems and Control MMSR
- Nanoscience MNAV
- Pharmaceutical Technology; Discovery, Development and Production MLAK
- Photonics MFOT
- Production and Materials Engineering MPRR
- Sustainable Energy Engineering MHET
- Sustainable Urban Design MSUD
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality MVAR
- Water Resources Engineering MWLU
- Wireless Communication MWIR
Combined schedule over courses from different faculties
If you are taking courses at other faculties than LTH, and want to generate a combined schedule, you choose "show filter" (to the right in the banner) and check the boxes of the other faculty/faculties you are taking courses at.
Curricula and course information
Curricula and timetables for LTH programmes by academic year.