Certificates from Ladok
From Ladok you can get officially valid certificates:
- Certificate of expected study participation, for non-started programs or courses. However, only after you have been accepted or registered for the program / courses.
- Registration certificate: To prove that you are studying.
- Performance certificate: To prove what you have read. The certificate contains information about admission to programs, approved study results and possibly. degree
Digital certificates through Ladok for students:
- Log in to Ladok for students and follow the instructions. You will receive a PDF with a verification code that the recipient can use to verify the certificate.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, you can visit passport.lu.se, or pick them up at LTH's information desk at Studiecentrum (ID required).
- Through the university's student portal, you can also create a national Ladok certificate, which covers all your university studies in Sweden.
Physical paper certificate with signature
Paper certificates, stamped and signed by LTH's administrators are issued as follows:
- Personally: Visit LTH's information desk at Studiecentrum. Usually you can get the certificate right away.
- Order the certificate via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 046-222 72 00. We send the certificate by post to the address where you state that you are - also abroad.
- The paper certificates include studies at LTH and the rest of Lund University.
Contact LTH's reception:
After your studies are completed
If you finished your studies at LTH / LU and your student account has been deleted, you can create a login via EduID which allows you to log in to Ladok for students and create a certificate.